Your privacy, support and respect is important to us.
It is MICE-Molds policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect on the MICE-Molds site, and other sites we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we actually need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we collect it and what it will be used for.
We only retain the information collected for as long as is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, it is protected within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of those sites and cannot accept responsibility for their privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, realizing that we may not always be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices regarding privacy and personal information. If there are any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see browser Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this site. We therefore recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies relating to email newsletters: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered/unregistered users.
- Order processing related cookies: This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Form-related cookies: When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies: To provide an optimal experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be used whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, in order to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the most visited pages, so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to monitor and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may monitor items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and so that’s the kind of data these cookies will store. This is important for you, as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising costs and products to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service that we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a given ad is shown to you.
For more information about Google AdSense, please see the official Google AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- We use ads to offset the costs of running this site and to provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we deliver the most relevant ads wherever possible by anonymously gathering your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Various partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers access the site through one of our partner sites so that we credit them accordingly and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotions that you may use to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and information that MICE-Molds offers on the site and to
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of MICE-Molds, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully that’s clear and as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure whether you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective as of January/2022.